Good habits are those that must be instilled in one’s life in order to improve one’s personality and health, as well as develop certain competencies. There are many good habits that one must follow and the key to having a successful, happy, healthy and content life is to be consistent with the following of these good health habits like:
- Always eat healthy and be wealthy.
- Washing hands before and after meals
- Drinking lots of water and being hydrated
- Keeping variety in the diet
- Never skip breakfast.
- Planning meals every day
- Bathing regularly
- Bruising twice a day
- Eat your last meal at least 3 hours before you go to bed.
- Get proper sleep.
Encourage and appreciate their consistency with good health habits. Give them small rewards. Try to make learning these good health habits fun and easy for your children. There are numerous health habits to teach your child.